Friday, June 22, 2012

Detailed Andy Ate Here (AAH) Rating Scale

Total Score:

40-50 - Excellent, I would definitely go back to within next month, highly recommend

30-40 - Above Average, Probably would go back not definite but within 6months, suggest on request

For example, You say you want to try Indian Food in NYC. But, I am not a big fan of Indian food, however I have been to plenty of Indian restaurants. So, I could recommend a few suggestions, but would I go back NO. Or, would I recommend w/o you asking for Indian food NO.  But, again I have been to very good Indian restaurant and based off food, service, price, atmosphere and decor could easy get a score between 30-40 and possibly higher this is just an general example.

20-30 - Average, would NOT go back to, I would not recommend and would try to avoid in the future for myself or to anyone that would ask "Is this place worth going to" - NO.

0 < 20 - This based off 5 ratings you would have to get below average of 4 per score on food, service, price, atmosphere and decor. 

The goal is to provide the reader with reviews of restaurants' dining experience based on a meal for two diners including two appetizers, two entrees, and two drinks for under $100. Highlighting great service, interesting decor, delicious food, and enjoyable meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment